LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Monday, February 15, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS...TAKE-2



The second week of our Fourteen Days of Love Valentine's party was a blast.

It's so hard to believe it's over!

Everyone did such a fantastic job with the topics. Please be sure to take a look at all the wonderful posts linked to each of the fourteen days.

A big Southern hug to all who participated.  ; )

Now, take a look at the trove of treasure this week's grand prize winner receives:

Day 8 – Must Love Pets!    24 Gorgeously Detailed Reproduction Victorian Valentine Cards – Cup O' Cats

Day 9 – Sweets For the Sweet    Sweet Treats Cookbook & Emergency Chocolate Bar

Day 10 – Flower Power    Adorable Wire Carrier Planter

Day 11 – The Perfect Gift    Set of Three Decorative Valentine's Gift Bags

Day 12 – Romancing the Palate    Trio of Delicious Gourmet Spices

Day 13 – Plan Your Escape    Two Sets of Lusciously Scented Candles

Day 14 – Love Is a Many-Splendored Thing    Precious Pink Floral Picture Frame
            
And so, without further delay…

the winner of the giveaway for week two, the final week of


is

none other than...

BJ of

CONGRATULATIONS, BJ!!!

www.collincountyconservativerepublicans.com/www.collincountyconservativerepublicans.com/

Wow!!! It looks like Texas walked away with all the goods from this party!

So...I guess it's time to put my thinking cap on, and see what other kind of trouble I can get us all into! 

For now, I think I'll mosey on over to Mary's and join in on the Mosaic Monday fun.

xo,
Liz

9 comments:

  1. Way to go BJ! And, Liz, I can't figure out what to post now! Ha. :) Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it was a fun Valentine's party. I'll have to join in the next part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the detail in your mosaic - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WELL.....WOO ....AND....HOO !!
    YIPPY KI YI, LITTLE DOGGIE !!
    I am so excited about winning your beautiful and generous giveaway. I am just beside myself.
    THANK YOU so so much, Liz. I enjoyed every day of the 14 days. That was a wonderful idea of your's and I am now at a loss about what to post!! Haha...
    Thank you so much, kind lady..
    I will email you my address....:O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah BJ! Congrats Girl!
    ~Really Rainey~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to BJ. You did a great job Liz!!!!!

    Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. bj..OH HUSH! :)

    No, I'm really happy you won! Honest I am! Truly I am! Without a doubt... No, I REALLY am glad bj won! :)
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  8. p.s. I meant to tell you what a great idea the 14 days of love were! Cute as heck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to all the winners!
    Reminder: my give-away ends on Friday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.